Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas 2015

  We had a beautiful Christmas. This Christmas season was filled with good things. The spirit of the season was strong with the music, traditions, and time spent with loved ones. Today was the cherry on top. We celebrated at BJ's parent's house with the family all together and it was happy and full of life. Ellie was especially thrilled and enthusiastic about every single thing- just like I was when I was a girl. I think the thing Lorenzo loved most of all was his roll of Bubble Tape in his stocking. The feelings and gifts of the day were an accurate summation of the Lord's tender grace and bounteous hand that he so generously offers to us. "Oh come let us adore Him, Christ the Lord"!



1 comment :

  1. I'm so happy that you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm following your example next year. Decorations and most of the shopping needs to be done before Thanksgaving. I was so wishing I had done that this year. Ellie's face in this is my favorite thing in the world. I love that girl.

    ReplyDelete